Alright another portion of the 100 Facts About Me List! The next 10%.
11. My life is a fantasy to be dreamed about.
12. I have crates full of notebooks filled with poetry and random thoughts.
13. I started writing a novel and awhile back when our computer crashed big time, I lost all my words. Of course I hadn't copied it to a disk, how silly you should ask!
14. That is why what I wrote in #12 is so reliable. Got to love the "old" notebooks.
15. My favorite colors used to be black and red, but now I am so very partial to the color palette of oranges. My craft/creative room is a pumpkin color and the ceiling is a lighter shade to match the walls.
16. My front sidewalk and back patio are the color "claret." It is a lovely color. When the sun sets on it, the area glows. It is just such a peaceful/serene sensation.
17. I was married and divorced twice before I met my husband of my fantasy.
18. I feel so fortunate that my mother and father are still living, and that I have gotten to care even more about them over the years as I have matured.
19. I ebay way tooooo much. You know one has to find those books and all. Can't pass up Malabrigo yarn, my god, it is soooooooooo soft and great to knit with.
20. I can find humor in just about anything given the time to do so.
So that is segment 10% number two. I figure small installments is easier for me, it is damn hard to write about yourself. You should give it a try.