I have read in many other journals here on Diaryland, the list of tidbits about the writer. Most of the lists are 100 items. Topic title headings like: 100 Facts About Me, or 100 Facts You Don't Know About Me, but Who the Fuck Cares....right! I think I will go with that one. At least I will give it a try. OK here goes:
1. I had to buy another size smaller pants this past week, my knit jobs were sliding down when I was exercising at CURVES.
2. Then when I stopped in for my paycheck, while on vacation last week, I had on my new, size smaller black cords, and my co-worker said, "for heavens sake, those are still too big!" So after taking care of my banking, etc. I went and bought three more pairs of cords in the next size smaller. My co-worker will be so happy.
3. I love the time early in the morning before I even have to consider getting ready for work.
4. I can dress and be ready to leave for work in a pinch, in less than 10 minutes. I may not put in earrings or comb my hair.
5. Oh, it has been 2 weeks come Thursday that I got my long hair cut. The length is to my shoulder. I do like it. It is the messy look.
6. My dog Sadie sleeps longer in the morning than I do. Sometimes she gets up to go potty and then runs back into bed, to snuggle with her doggy daddy. She is there right now.
7. I am able to eat about 12 foods now. So that is an improvement. I don't really care anymore about eating, just making sure I keep my blood sugar level up and consume enough protein a day. My protein choices are chicken breast, peanut butter, and soy milk. I am glad to just be alive.
8. I get so excited when I see a new book out by one of my favorite authors.
9. Yes, I admit it, I am a "read-a-holic," and proud of it. I agree to try and read 35 books or more in the year 2007. I know that is a conservative number, since I must read a book or more a week.
10. I am so glad that my son loves to read also. I have passed that on to him, a love to read which really means, to expand your horizons, your knowledge, your imagination, and just love to escape into a good read.