The next 10% of the All About Me List
21. When I am in the bathroom, of course using it, and Sadie or Idamay come in(which they do, Idamay comes in always) I stop reading to pet and talk with her. There is never enough time to give your pets all the love they deserve.
22. I can't walk up steps that have open grid like work. I don't do well at driving over an open like bridge, for example, the bridge that connects Superior to Duluth. It unnerves me. My folks always ask when I visit did I come the long way or venture over the bridge and save time. Like this old dog is going to change!
23. I have played the piano since I was a 3rd grader. Though my sister is alot better at playing piano than I am. My piano teacher began teaching me to improvise in 11th grade, so now I can play just about anything, anyway I want to with just the melody line which shows the chords above it. My piano teacher never taught my sister that. When I go visit my parents, my piano teacher is still alive, and Leo will tell my parents, when I get there to come and play duets with him. He has two grands in the piano room. My dog Sadie has now sat in his couch in the piano room to listen to us play. This year my husband, listened with Sadie, to hear Leo and I play.
24. I don't have a credit card. My husband has credit cards, and I can use them whenever I want to. I haven't had credit cards for 15 years now. My second ex-husband, used one of my credit cards, when I was still married to #2 husband, to buy a bass tracker boat. I had that big of a limit, I had great credit. Anyway, he did this, never told me, and then about a week or so later, sold the bass tracker boat for extra cash. So I don't like credit cards. I save and save and buy that way.
25. I used to always use Carmex. Now I find that I like Lip Medex just as well. The little jars are handy. Though I like the feel of the heaviness of the glass of the Carmex jars. God, I think I was a Carmex junkie in high school.
26. Oh, I have very, very, very dark brown eyes. My dad has very, very, dark brown eyes, and so does my son. We used to compare looking in a mirror, the three of us, to determine who has the darkest. My mom always has said in fairness, that our eyes are all the same, we have that damn dark piercing look when we want to. Blink, blink, =^..^=
27. When I was in 7th grade I wanted to be in the band. Well, I learned to play the oboe in an amazing amount of time. My mother recalls, that I spent hours on the oboe, neglecting the piano. Well I was able to be in the Christmas concert that year. Then an oboeist couldn't be in marching band that I so wanted to be in, so I learned to play snare drums so that I could be in the summer marching band program. I was in band for three years and quit. I went back to piano with a passion, as my mother would say.
28. I was told when I was very young that I am not a good liar. I still can't lie, I don't believe in lying. I don't like liars. My checks flush.
29. I drink diet pepsi or diet coke with lime. Remember TAB, well I drank that when a teenager. For my sister, that is still her beverage of choice. When I have been at her house, in her fridge, on one shelf there had to be 50 cans of TAB or more. My sister doesn't have much in her fridge. Chicken breasts were in her freezer that time, and a number of boxes of Hot Tamales in her cupboard. When we were there to visit, we had to eat out for every meal.
30. When I am laughing, which is alot, if I get laughing too hard, I snort