Not much to say, so I thought I would do some writing about facts that may be interesting about myself.
1. I value intergrity in myself and others.
2. I say what I mean and I mean what I say, I am very forthworth.
3. I am extremely careful of others feelings, because I have a very tender heart myself.
4. I cry so easily when I hear sadness in the lives of others and especially animals, ie, pets.
5. I am a counter, I count in my head, I always have. Sometimes it can be very annoying to myself, and at other times it is very helpful.
6. I tried to list all the men I have had sex with one day years ago, but I gave up because, you know in the 70's, free love and all.
7. I love to chew JuicyFruit gum just until it starts to harden, then it is gone, I always save the foil wrapper to wrap it in.
8. I hate to shop, I think you all know that, and darn, I need a new hair dryer, and do you think I have been anywhere lately to get one, nope. See my husband has been using my hair dryer that is, god, has to be at least 10 years old, to thaw out the snowblower, yupe sharing the hair dryer with the snow blower, need I say more.
9. I actually like the taste of organic rice saltines now, I guess almost four years of them, I now have an acquired taste for them, and miss them if I don't eat a few a day.
10. My favorite color range is the oranges. The Fallish colors, I feel so at peace.
11. I need, I say need to get another tattoo soon, I am just itching to get another one.
For now, that is about it, I got up to one of my favorite numbers, that being 11.