Cheers to Wednesday..... (2011-10-05 - 5:07 a.m.)

Sure am glad that Tuesday is over, I had to think about it for a moment, what day was it. I don't know if I wrote this before, isn't it something when you can't remember stuff. OK, back to this: on Monday my hushand and I raked a little over 1/3 of the yard. We piled it up near the bank of the channel to be burned. Well on Monday, I should have eaten sooner than I did. I was using alot of energy in raking, I rake hard. I made sandwiches and we ate them if I recall around noonish. Then before we started burning the pile which was 6 pm, I ate a plate of jasmine rice which my husband heated up for me. I usually just eat one cup of rice. He brought over this whole Pier 1 soup/salad bowl full of rice. I told him wow, that is so much, and that I would eat part of it and he can have the rest. Guess what, I ate the whole plateful. First error for me, I should know better, don't you think at age 55 and being smart about my body, but the rice tasted soooooooooooo good. Moving along, we burned the pile and I stayed up until 11 pm or so. I didn't eat anything more, I should have, like a little protein, carbos, and fruit. All of a sudden I was just tired, and I went to bed. Moving along to early Tuesday morning. I woke up, and I was sweating, at this point my brain was muddy and sluggish. You feel like you are walking in a gel like substance. I couldn't think. I got to the kitchen and tried to open up some soy chocolate milk. I couldn't do that. So I went and sat down at the dining room table with my test kit. It took two times to get it right, I forgot how to test, I was trying to put my pricked finger blood on the strip first and then into the monitor. WTF, ones brain on no sugar. Thank god for my little Sadie, she made enough noise to wake up my husband. He got here and he knew right away, when my blood sugar number popped up it was 51, 51 one is fucking low. He spooned applesauce into my mouth and you have to tell yourself to swallow, and he was telling me to swallow. Well I got my blood sugar up, and was able to eat more about 1/2 hour later. I ate the wrong thing, or at least part of it. I had 1 small red potatoe, that was fine, but I had peas and carrots, I do well with carrots, but I guess not peas. OK, so about an hour later my blood sugar made it to 150, which was alot better. Moving along with my morning. Remember all the huge amount of rice I ate Monday. Well my tummy hurt and I tried to go poop. Guess what, I am constapited, WTF is going on today(Tuesday) with my body. I can't remember the last time I was constapited, I usually have the reverse issue to food reactions. So finally by 3pm ish I got the rice through my system, you know rice does bulk you up and I ate way too much. Continuing on with my afternoon, remember I ate the one potatoe and peas and carrots around 9 am ish. I got diarrhea around 6 hours later, WTF, I spent over an hour going to the bathroom with diarrhea/gas/ and gut pains. I tell you, Tuesday was turning out to be sooooooooooo much fun. I am just along for the ride with my body on days like this. So I got through that. My back muscles hurt, I know that I need to eat something, I had toast and a little Gatorade. Then I had about a tablespoon of peanut butter before I went to bed and a little more Gatorade. I was so glad to go to bed. I waited for my husband to call me to say he was at work. I turned off my little night light and went to sleep. Well I didn't get to sleep too long because my body started quivering, I thought, going on another ride along with my body. Yup I was getting a vasal vagal reaction(VVR), why because with the diarrhea, it does a number to my bundle branch blockage(BBB), the vasal nerve is connected. So that went on for awhile, by this time I didn't care what the hell time it was. Silly body, it still got up a little after 4 am this morning. Needless to say, since I didn't get to nap yesterday, and being still tired here, I am going to nap today. I didn't walk yesterday or really get outside to rake more and enjoy the sunshine. So I am planning on do some of that today. Thank heavens those days, health wise like Tuesday don't happen all that often anymore. So that was my Tuesday, it is history now.

I was supposed to shower and wash my hair yesterday, but I didn't get to that, this old body had other plans. So I need to get that done today. I also have to wash my husband's blue nurses uniforms. He got all new ones, and in his favorite color. A deep blue. The color bleeds out so much, that even with a color guard sheet, you can't put alot of other similar color clothes in with them yet. I suggested to him that he get at least 3 more uniform sets so that I get at least 1/2 load to wash.

The animals are all asleep, that is what I should be doing right now. Maybe later, I can't decide to go and shower and wash hair now, get that chore over, or wait. The decision to wait always seems to win out. It doesn't take alot of convincing on my minds part to put that off. Part of not wanting to do that is, my skin is so dry that it hurts, and I have to put so much lotion on. I put vasaline on my feet. I won't go into detail, just believe me when I say I have to grease myself up. I have to do this at least 3 times today after showering than I lotion morning and night. It is that thyroid related thing going on in my body. I am so sorry dear readers, you must be fucking sick of reading about my body stuff. Though when I write about it here, it also helps me to remember and it is down in black and white. I don't usually go back and reread what I wrote, but if I needed to it could help.

I am just glad to be sitting here normally this morning, writing down something, and knowing that Tuesday is over and I feel a hell of alot better, thank you very much. Now I just need to not overdo it.

Another day of sunshine coming our way!! I am going to have a diet pepsi now, I have been up for an hour and a half already. Cheers!!!!