I finally sort of slept better last night. My husband's pancreatic enzyme count started out on Monday at 600, yesterday they were at 200. 50 or below is in the "normal" range. So since Monday now, he has had no water or food, just the IV thingy. Yesterday he had another ultrasound but that didn't go very well. They didn't like again what they saw. So then he waited around for an MRI. So before I left, one surgeon came in and said that he would get his gall bladder out in this admission. I thought good. On the way home I had to stop at his work place to get some paperwork for him to fill out. That is a bitch to do and he is soooooooo worried about work. Hey man, let's take care of you. So I was home for awhile and my husband calls. Another surgeon came in, and the team on further evaluation, decides that his gall bladder has something going on, so they want to wait, and schedule the removal of his gall bladder for next week. So who do you believe. I figure wait until they take his blood work again and get the results. I just don't know anymore, it is good to wait for the right time. He has alot of pain when he walks. Yes people he has to walk, yet he only has an IV nutrients going in him. No food or water by mouth. I think that they should take the gall bladder out while he is so empty, and wouldn't have complications with that. I don't have anything more to tell anyone about this. Oh, and through his work chats with the Director of Nursing(she is a bitch), she will not be scheduling him for work until 2/20/2011. Time will tell, and we will deal with that as the 20th gets closer.
Last night I spent a fair amount of time working on the bills and payments which need to get paid. I do believe that I got that done for now. I also made a mini grocery list of what I need to get. We will see if I feel like stopping to do that or not. I really don't like to grocery shop, but I will probably have to do that myself for awhile. I also have to say, how glad I am that the roof of the house got shoveled off before all of this started. We are going now into a big warm-up around here. I am not looking forward to that. I worry about a fast melt, too soon, with the ground still frozen. Where will the water go? I suppose that is the least of my concerns right now.
IdaMay is also having even more noticable difficulty. The reason I am up so very early is that she was throwing up and I could hear her. So I got up. She throw up 4 times, poor baby. In my opinion I feel that she is getting weaker. I am thinking that I will have to make that tough decision soon about her life. I just continue to make her time as comfortable as I can for her.
Thank gosh for FarmVille. I can go and work on the Farms for awhile and just relax a bit. I am also knitting while I sit up in the hospital with my husband. Though I have to say, I am neglecting doing any reading right now, except for all the forms I have to read and sign.
I am sooooooooo living in the moment. I have to go into the refrigerator this morning and toss some food that I had prepared for the husband that I figure he can't and or won't want to eat. It has now been 8 days ago that I made that one casserole. There is some leftover pizza that I can toss. I read the date on his 1% milk, and drained that out.
So for now, this is all I know.