~The rules are - once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose ten people to be tagged. No tag backs!~
I was tagged by ivyparker, thanks hon, I owe you one!! Well here goes, ivy wrote ten random things, so I guess that is the random number to do.
1. Idamay is stretched out on the living room carpet, from one end of her "power paw" to the tip of her tale, she looks like a yard long. Wow!!! Go kitty =^..^=
2. Only 3 & 1/2 hours left to fast before I get my blood drawn today. The hard part is not having anything to drink. I took my blood sugar and it is right now 101, so I am ok for now. I will take it again around 7 am.
3. My mother called my son yesterday, so my son had to call me and tell me that. He said that he can't believe how well I turned out with all the questions my mom asks, and they always are the same questions. It was kind of funny.
4. I don't think I will wear my gloves today. I don't want to give in to the weather and have it win.
5. I am watching BB9 "After Dark" from Showtimetoo. I need to get through as much as I can because tonight is the live eviction. I hope that Chelesa goes to the sequistor house.
6. I really should practice spelling, I could spell a whole lot better.
7. I want to get some Crayola click colored pencils. I enjoy coloring.
8. My husband gets to go grocery shopping today, so glad it isn't me, I hate to grocery shop now. I didn't mind it before, but now I can't stand to go in a grocery store, the food smells are too much, especially in the bread/bakery department.
9. Well my fingernails are way too short again, I don't realize I short I cut them for work, until I need a nail sometimes.
10. Thinking of ten random thoughts is kind of bizarre. What, right now is floating around my brain, hmmmmmmmmmmm, nothing really, ok, I want a swig of diet pepsi so bad!!
Here is my list of ten tags: