Here is another 10% of my list.
41. I can't remember the last time I had a pancake, but when I have pancakes, I don't use maple syrup. I put margarine on it and artifical sugar. It is alright. Though real sugar tastes better.
42. We have 7 pillows on our bed. Two normal pillows and then an assortment of moshi pillows, and these two little Columbia square pillows just right for behind your head if you are sitting up enough to watch TV.
43. I read someone's writing and they were writing about all the cars that they have had in their lifetime so far. The first car I owned was built like a boat, the Oldsmobile Delta 88. I had it while I was in college. It was great, and roomy.
44. I don't like beer. I tasted beer by accident when I was little. I reached into the cooler, in the dark, in the sauna and got what I thought was a soda. Well it wasn't. I opened it, remember the pull rings, and took a gulp. I was expecting jolly good root beer folks. Was I shocked, I started coughing and gagging. I ran out of the sauna, down the path and jumped into the lake. Since that night, I have never taken in a sip of beer. What a memory!
45. I have always had work. I began working when I was in 7th grade. I worked after school, on Saturdays, and during the summer. I have worked since I was 13 years old. Wow! I have worked a long time so far and plan to work for as long as I can.
46. When I was growing up, during the summer we lived by the lake(Pokegama Lake for you Minnesotans who read). Anyhoo, I probably skinnydipped and swam nude more times than I can tell you. When I was allowed to drive the big boat and go to one of the islands, we used to skinnydip there after dark. I just love riding in a boat, across the lake, in the evening, and looking up at the stars.
47. I get my hair colored about every 49 days now. I don't really know, or want to know exactly how much gray hair I have. I plan to keep getting my hair colored. People think that I am about 40, well I am 51 years old.
48. In keeping me young looking I have used since age 12, thanks to my Aunt Peggy, Rich Moisture Face Cream by Avon, twice a day on my face and hands. I do believe that is part of why I still look so young. I am just getting some crow's feet at the corners of my eyes. My Aunt Peggy lived in Florida, she should know what works. My sister didn't, and she looks older than me, and she is 3 years younger than me. She would say it is all relative, and who the heck cares anyway.
49. I try to drink more than 64 fluid ounces of water a day. That doesn't even include the soy milk and diet pepsi I drink.
50. I pee alot due to entry #49, god damn, the old kidneys still work for now.
There I got to 50 factoids about myself. I can't go on now about myself. Maybe down the road I will, but this is more than enough. You should try it, thinking about yourself is hard.