Well I skipped yesterday. I sat here and thought and thought, and was thinking some more and then I had a brain fart, you know the kind that says, what the hell are you sitting here trying to think all about yourself and then write it all down. So I didn't get anything written yesterday. I will try again, this is the next 10% facts about me.
31. I really like the pre-Raphaelite artists. You know like Frederick Leighton. I just love his painting called, "Flaming June." He painted her in 1895 by the way. Then I also like the high techie airbrushing work done by Boris Vallejo & Julie Bell. I have at least 10 years of his calendars, probably more, Julie Bell didn't combine artwork with Boris until the recent years. I just have a great appreciation for the creative spirit.
32. If I would have lived a very long time ago, I think that I would have been a gypsy or something similiar. The time way before cars. Riding around the countryside on horses. I also have read all of the Jean Auel books, you know, "The Clan of the Cave Bear"(by the way the movie sucked big time, and I can see myself living in that time also. I also relate to the time of people living in castles or in the castle complex area. Stories fiction or nonfiction about history are so great!!!
33. I never know what I am going to wear to work for the day until I start looking in my closet each morning. Remember I am the person who can be ready to leave in 10 minutes or less. I am always so amazed when I tell my husband what time we are going to leave to go somewhere, and he says then he will have to start getting ready an hour if not a little more longer to be ready to go. I am usually out in the car waiting for him also when we should be rolling out. I just don't get it.
34. I put stickers on all the correspondence I send out, whether it is to pay a bill or whatever.
35. The lipliner I use, they no longer make, Revelon Colorstay, the color called "Stones," it has an angle and it stays on for at least half a day. My lipstick color is "Coffeebean" also by Revelon. It is the color I have defaulted to for years. I don't know why the hell I buy any other colors to try.
36. Since I am talking about beauty products, I will say that a gal can't use enough Patchouli Oil. The best Patchouli Oil is blended on State Street at a store called, "The Soap Opera." You get it in 2 Dram little bottles. Oh this is in Madison, WI. I also wear Aromatics Exlir by Cinique. Everyone just loves that when I wear that. Some people have even said to me, I need to just breathe you in! Alright then....moving on.
37. I really like grilled peanut butter sandwiches. Sometimes I slice up a dill pickle to put in it. Just don't put a super amount of peanut butter on. It melts so well and drips down your hands when you eat it. Try it with your soy silk milk, it is so great. Napkins please, lots of them. That would be what my husband says, I don't clean up the drips until I am all down eating, and licking the peanut butter off my fingers. It is soooooooooo very yummmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!
38. I never get tired of peanut butter, it is actually one of the foods I just love, and golly gee, I am so glad that I am not allegric to peanuts, that would suck royally.
39. I have to stop this reading drought I am in. I can't seem to decide on any books to read right now. Are there any suggestions of a good read and why you think it would be a good read? It has to beat the book I read recently called, "The Historian," that book was so good, I devoured it. Also the Christoper Rice book, "The Snow Gardern" was great.
40. I am a person who has trouble spelling. I can sit and think about a word I want to use and then I can't spell it for the life of me. I use the dictionary all the time, or that little book called, "20,000 Words" which just has lists of words broken down phonetically. I don't need to know the meaning, I just need to know how to spell the word. Thank you very much.
There another 10% of shared self knowledge. I am amazed that I got 40 done now. It is really hard to do.